5 Tips for Building Big Shoulders
How to Build Big Shoulders:
1. Your deltoids are made up of 3 muscles - front, middle and rear. Make sure you work all 3. Do front raises, lateral raises, rear raises etc.
2. Use light weights, higher reps on isolation exercises such as lateral raises. Use heavier weights on big exercises such as shoulder press and dumbbell press.
3. Work your traps too. Shrugs and upright rows.
4. Do standing shoulder press as well as seated shoulder exercises. This will focus more on your shoulders and less on your chest. (If you want to learn how to get a big chest, read my post on it here) It is also a much more strenuous exercise which is a great variation on the seated shoulder presses.
5. Feel the burn...mind muscle connection is a powerful thing.
Feel free to leave some comments if you feel you can share any other great tips on how to build big shoulders.